Specialist Rug Cleaning with Unparalleled Service
Rug Spa is the luxury rug care treatment
A rug can hold up to a pound of dirt per square foot before it even looks dirty. This dry soil and grit wears the rug down and damages the fibres over time. The soil needs to be fully removed prior to cleaning otherwise simply washing will create a mud which coats and 'wicks' into fibres during the drying process.
Also, Merely vacuuming the rug or manually beating it will not remove all the dry soil.We are the only company in Wales to use the 'Rug Badger' - an industrial dusting machine which 'shakes and beats' the dust and debris out of the foundation of the rug.
The joy of a fully restored rug, correctly and professionally cleaned
6 month protective finish warranty
If you have an accident, spill or the rug simply gets dirty we will re clean free of charge as long as it is returned for cleaning before the end of the 6 months.
“ The results are absolutely staggering, you cleaned the rug previously and I was pleased enough to come back. This time the rug has been cleaned like new, with colours fully restored and it smells beautifully fresh. I have been telling everybody.” Mrs Christine Pinder, Swansea
The Rug cleaning process
Once the rug has been thoroughly dusted and the process is complete we use a specially modified compressed air machine to completely remove all the loosened soil from the rug. This is a necessity for a truly clean rug and performed before washing the rug in a full immersion washing system.
The Red Dragon Rug Spa cleaning treatment involves;
- Identifying: Determining the suitability for wet cleaning, if not we have an alternative option available.
- Dusting: Turning the rug upside down and with a mechanical beater remove all the non-soluble soil, which vacuuming does not touch, then vacuum both sides.
- Immersive cleaning: The rug is placed into the wash pit and thoroughly cleaned both sides with speciality rug shampoos, then thoroughly rinsed to remove all residues.
- Fringe cleaning: Detailed hand cleaning of these soil attracting fringes to complete the cleaning process.
- Rapid (centrifuge) drying: This is the secret to preventing damage to rugs - rapid drying.
- Finishing: The rug is finally inspected and if it passes this thorough inspection, it is then wrapped in a breathable paper ready for collection / delivery.
Watch our rug cleaning procedure to see just how thorough we are.
We do not just take the soiling off the surface of your rugs, we remove every last bit of soiling from the entire rug, both sides.
We can also solve pet odour problems with specialist treatments and even re-shape a rug that has become miss-shapen through water damage or incorrect cleaning.
Any cleaning that we undertake is covered as always by our pledge.
“ If you are truly not delighted with the results of our cleaning and service, then you do not have to pay us a single penny!”